Thursday, April 26, 2012

Business Trip - Part 2

So after making a conscious effort to fall back asleep and continue my previous dream - I fell asleep. My dream continued where it left off, sort of. The room and bedding changed. I was suddenly holding my hand over his mouth as I fucked his tight ass with my fingers. His arms were tied above his head with twine and his legs to the bed posts - similar to four point restraints. He moaned violently and tugged at the ties - looking for any leverage he can get. I moved my hand from his face to his cock and began to stroke it, firm enough to get all of his clear precum to drip from his dick to my hand. I began to lick his ass and as I did this he attempted to grind his ass onto my mouth and tongue. He was becoming uncontrollable and impatient. The more he struggled the more my pussy began to drip and run down my leg. I became so horny that I maneuvered myself in a position, straddling his hips over his hard awaiting cock. I slowly slid him into my wet slit and began to ride him slowly. With each passing moment and each thrust/slide of my hips I became to moan. Quietly at first but progressed to loud satisfying moans. He began to ask my to slow down which only made me grind further and take all of his dick in. He pleaded to let me let him cum but I refused. I slipped his cock out of me and began to stroke it with my hand. Firmly at first then softly. "please baby can I cum" he began to ask. And I chuckled and said no...

-LW

4 comments:

  1. omg, so cruel, yet it just turned me on so much. UGH!! come home already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also NJ couple here. just read through your blog, very nice! We just started sub husband /domme wife for 40 days now..going well. we are in Somerset county NJ.. good to know there are others who are sane & yet kinky also around that might be good sounding boards.
    thanks , sub hubbie newbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem - we are still growing changing evolving everyday. we have our normal married life disagreements, work, just life in general that come in the way of a complete WLM - so i recently had him transcribe a contract.. i'll let you know if that seems to help.

      yes we are very sane and a fairly 'normal' family lol

      Delete

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..