Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back from Hiatus

There were several moments that I was attempting to post but never got around to it.. Something always came up. I've been working pretty long days recently and it was taking away from my family and husband time. With the long exhausting hours at work, I was coming home to a increasingly messy home. When I had said something about it, I got an attitude and decided that day that having a WLM was something he enjoyed - so as punishment I toke it away. Everything all together starting the next day. It was hard for me, but I succeeded. I was instantly indecisive, 'bitchy' with no real reason to be, and had no sense of initiative when it came to sex. It was difficult for me - that I will admit, not being able to say what I wanted when I wanted it and how I wanted it.
On top of that he recently injured his knee putting a damper on our exercise plan.. therefore postponing my progress as well. This has bothered me more than anything else I think - and I've been pretty hard to please because of it.
He's come around and I came home to him cleaning the master bathroom. There are quite a few more things that need to be done throughout the house but I'm sure he'll get around to them. We will be going back to a task and reward system but when I think he's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..