Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tonight

The HM just went to drop off our child at the babysitter. The plan is to go out to dinner for my sisters birthday with some of her friends. Then I have a few things up my sleeve for tonight.. The HM has had precum dripping down his leg continuously for the last few days.. I plan on taking care of that.. and maybe a little more punishment for the other day.

BTW part 1 of punishment was a ruined orgasm that night (thursday).. just when he thought he might get some, I firmly placed my thumb over his cockhole as he exploded with no other contact. He hated it (and liked it, I think). But he had no sense of relief or satisfaction afterwards.. as a matter of fact his balls are aching now more so than before. He's been a horny little fucker all day today - especially since we showered together and had him shave my legs for me. Ive been teasing him all day including letting him get his dick wet in my pussy only to make him pull out once he sounded like he would erupt.

Too bad, so sad.

5 comments:

  1. As a submissive male, I can relate that ruined orgasms are both frustration and satisfaction. Frustrating because I don't get that relief and satisfying because I feel dominated. I enjoy your blog. Cheers,
    sherulestherooster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me what HM and NM stand for? House Maid, Naked Male (headmaster, nightmare??)?? I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry! HM stands for House Manager. I began calling him that prior to officially making this a wife led marriage and it just stuck. Now that he has taken on sole responsibility for the housekeeping maybe I should refer to him as the house maid, but I think I'll just keep it as pussy slave instead =)

      Delete
  3. Misgress Loving Wife,

    I too found that T&D had an effect of making me more and more horny, ontop of being kept chaste. Glad you are finding a little enjoyment in inflicting some sexual torment. I think most girls do, to some extent or another. Being able to overtly explore this pleasure is one of the common benefits women who accept the gift of submission by their partners.

    ;-}

    -SH

    Mistress Tamara,

    Hello. I believe HM refers to her husband’s blog name. Glad to see your posts again. I have missed following your blog, but my wife limits me to only two and currently I am following Mistress Loving Wife and her husband’s blogs.

    Take care.

    Sincerely,

    -SH

    ReplyDelete

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..