Sunday, March 4, 2012

Delicious as always..

I was going to post something kinky after our recent encounter, but I decided not too. Well maybe not completely. He fucked me pretty hard last night (this morning - 2am). Just as he was about to explode, I instructed him to pull out and cum on my clit. He did as he was told and kissed me after he was satisfied.. I then instructed him to lick the cum deposited on my clit and clean me off. He did as he was told. Enjoyed it so much that his dick was immediately firm. I had my way with him again- achieving another glorious orgasm. When I asked him how it tasted his response - delicious as always. Just what I wanted to hear...

My HM managed to get some work done in the house today. Finished cleaning the kitchen and swept, vacuumed, and mopped the dining room. This morning though was a lazy day, stayed in bed until 1p and then made love. I like to let him have periods of uhh..'traditional' roles and let him be aggressive and domineering during our sexual encounter. This morning was one of those days. But unexpected twist.. he couldn't keep it rock hard, had to keep stroking it when changing positions. I got off when I needed to but I must admit it was rather annoying.. I'm starting to think that I'm going to have to make some adjustments.

When I we spoke abut it this evening - he said maybe it (his penis) was 'oversexed'. Oversexed huh? Well, then. I guess I'll have to give it a break.. A LONG TEASINGLY HARD break. Lets see how oversexed it feels when I'm done..
In the meantime I guess I'll just have to take care of myself with my various collection of pleasure bringers.. while he watches every orgasm..

3 comments:

  1. Love the title. LOL

    I need to learn when to stop talking sometimes. TY for an exciting weekend. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe very nice.

    I just made my whore cum all over my clit on the weekend, twice, and lick it clean. Love that feeling of his hot cum hitting me there knowing he is going to lick every trace of it off me.

    I agree, if he is having trouble with being over sexed I would start some edge training with him and much teasing and denial. Make him use toys on you and get you off every way but fucking you until you see he can't take it anymore, then he will be always hard and longing for you.

    I can't wait to follow your new journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistress Loving Wife,

    Hello. So glad you are able to enjoy things the way you like.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..