Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 2 - Lesson #3

He woke up with his dick in my hand, jerking it slowly until it was fully erect. He was facing me, laying on his side with a full view off my breasts. He was moaning quietly, telling me how good it feels. I reminded him that he was trying to pleasure himself without my permission only hours earlier. He was very apologetic considering any release he may get was dependent on his answers during this conversation.

I began to grind my hips into him. Slowly but firmly. I placed his hand on my clit and he immediately understood what he was to do. He other hand was already messaging my full breasts, gently - lovingly. He had small spots of sticky precum deposited on his stomach and on my ass. Without prompting he began to suck and lick his fingers after they were covered with my juices - telling me how good I tasted. I slid his hard cock into my dripping wet pussy while he continued to rhythmically rub my clit in a circular motion. He was asking and begging to allow him to cum. It didn't seem to matter where he would be allowed to cum but to be allowed to have a climax alone would suffice. I continued to ride him sideways, pinching his nipple, moaning in his ear. I made him hold his cum in his dick a few times confident that he would be able to gain control of his cock as it was thrusting inside me.

After I was pleased with his will power, I let him deliver a large load in my pussy, the result of being near peak several times during the night. He quivered and shook, face filled with relief.
Our child was awake, it is Saturday morning. I sent my husband to set him up in the living room with some cartoons and told him to return to me when he was all set. After a few moments he returned, his dick semi-erect know what was to come. I allowed him on the bed and told him to lick my pussy. I began to feel his cum slipping out of me and I wanted him to clean me up. Not to spill of drop of his cum - I did not want it to be wasted.

He began to lick and suck on me, lapping up every drop. After a few minutes, he slipped a finger inside of me, stimulating my g-spot, causing me to arch my back and hold his head onto my clit. I was quickly brought to climax and mentally satisfied as I watched his clean shaven face glisten with my female juices and his residual ejaculate. He continued to reposition himself so he could reach my pussy from different angles, at one point I was able to grab his firm solid cock in my hand and began to stroke it to a similar speed as he was licking my clit. I was brought to climax again and encouraged him to lick up all my fluids. I told him to sit up with his back pressed against the backboard of our bed. I slowly slid his rock solid member into my vagina. He wasn't able to keep any of his moans quiet and immediately began to praise my pussy. I reminded him that he misbehaved last night and he began to ask for forgiveness.  "Anything you want baby, I'll do it. I'm sorry" he said as I began to ride him harder. I didn't need to speak one word as he already knew what household tasks he would be responsible for today. His hard cock brought me to orgasm and once I was satisfied I slid off of his pulsating cock. "You don't get to cum inside me anymore, jerk yourself off and cum on your stomach" I told him. I got excitement from the torment on his face - knowing that his cock is lubricated from all my cum and that only moments ago, he was enjoying my hot wet pussy.

Just as he was about to explode, I placed my tongue on the tip of his dick and was able to hold some of his cum my mouth letting the excess drip onto the base of his shaft. I bought my mouth up to him and kissed him, letting his cum touch him tongue first. He was surprised but complied with my unsaid request. He smiled and kissed me passionately after he swallowed his cum. I handed him a towel to clean himself up and I jumped in the shower - using up most of the hot water knowing in a few moments he'd be in there, forced to used luke-warm water..

We are going out for our late anniversary dinner tonight. Our families get together on birthdays and special occasions to celebrate with food and drinks. I plan on rubbing his lap throughout dinner, reminding him what will be waiting for him when we return home. Too bad I couldn't arrange for our child to stay at grandma's as I would really love to bring out my toy collection and punish his ass for disobeying me last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..