Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 1 - Lesson #1

This isn't really the first day of our femdom/reverse marriage but it's the first day of my writing about it. I'm actually not even writing about it for myself, but for rather the enjoyment of knowing that he might be reading this and become aroused - unable to do anything about it - until I tell him so.

He had quite the productive day today, picked up our son for school while I slept in our freshly made bed then he prepared lunch. When I awoke, I called him into the bedroom and had my way with him - twice. Just the way I wanted it. Spent some time around the house, did some online 'window' shopping for potential additions to my collection, and watched a movie because it was raining outside. He then began to pick up and separate the laundry as I put our child to bed.

He was being good today, mostly because of what he was able to get last night. After running to the QuickChek to get me my Misty 120's, he prepared our bedroom. I let him pleasure me while I enjoyed a long slender menthol cigarette in our bed as I watched one of his favorite cuckold torrents. I then moved to a window and let him finger fuck my pussy until all my pussy juices were dripping down his tone forearm. I casually sat on his dick as I finished off my fag, pulled his dick out and sent him to lay on the bed while I watched his tall athletic body stroke his cock on command. All the pressure in his hard cock began to turn his dick purple with anticipation - I covered his mouth and nose with my pussy while he jerked his cock closer to climax. When I had enough and decided that I wanted to cum, I rode his dick until my clit was throbbing and came on his face. He was so appreciative that I allowed him to taste my pussy that I decided to let him pound my tight pussy from the back - I felt my lips stroke his cock with each thrust and it excited me so much he climaxed deep inside my body.

Which brings us to today - He's been so obedient and cooperative that it makes me wonder if I should continue this full time. Manipulate him with my lady parts until he understands what needs to be done without my prompting - possibly even after he's been trained.

He asked if he could have a few friends over for some guy time after we had dinner and after our child was tucked in for the night. After he hung up the phone and arranged for them to come over - I immediately grabbed his limp cock and began to stroke it within inches of my face as I felt it fill to it potential girth. I gave it a quick lick and told him to cum on my face. He immediately began to drip clear precum from the tip of his dick to the shaft. This made me so excited that after a minute or so my legs were wet with my juices. I removed my pants and bent over our couch and made him fuck me until I came. I could feel he was close to cumming - his dick was pulsating. Having him cum wasn't going to satisfy me so I pulled up his pants and tied the drawstring on his sweatpants before he knew what was happening. He wanted to cum so hard that he kept attempting to pull his dick out and jerk it off but I would not have that. The kitchen and living room needed to be cleaned and tidied up before our guests arrived. I told him if he held out he wouldn't regret it later. So he did as he was told - cleaned up, put all the dishes in the sink, and had one of his friends pick me up an iced coffee on the way over. 
Which brings us to now, as he's playing a NBA game with his friends on our 360, I know he's thinking about my tight pussy and the pleasure it brings him. He is just going to have to save his cum for later when I'm ready to taste it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive feedback only - any trolling may be deleted - unless it amuses me, then I might leave it for my pleasure. Thanks for reading..